- 3D Environment
- Speech recognition with NPC dialog
- Complete networking system
- Menus and ingame design and implementation
- Most client and server side code
- Camera system
- Integration with XML based quest and dialog files
- 1 year
- Up to 6-7 developers
The acronym ISLET (Integrated System for Language Education and Training) refers to a social language learning portal with integrated speech recognition and a Unity3D game.
ISLET provides an immersive educational experience with aspects of cooperative, competitive and collaborative learning.
ISLET is a sophisticated online system that integrates a language curriculum, community features, and games to teach survival second language and cultural skills to military personnel.
This research project is funded by the Office of Naval Research.